Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish is still on the verge of a transfer to Manchester City, but the player’s camp has taken control of the situation. The Birmingham Mail reported on Saturday that the player’s representatives (Irfan) have been speaking with City about a deal.
Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish has been linked with a move to Manchester City, in a deal that could be worth £20m. The 22-year-old midfielder has a £40m release clause in his contract, which still has 18 months to run. Grealish’s agent, Steven Doncaster, is said to be in discussions with City.
Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish is edging ever closer to a move to Manchester City. The Championship side have agreed a fee of around £20 million with the Premier League champions, with a further £5 million in add-ons. Grealish has also agreed personal terms and personal terms have been agreed with the player as well. The move is set to be announced on Friday.
The summer transfer season is open now that Euro 2020 and the Copa America are finished, giving Europe’s top clubs the opportunity to make an impact in the market. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
Grealish is on the verge of joining Man City, according to the latest news.
Jack Grealish’s transfer to Manchester City is coming closer, according to sources, with the Aston Villa midfielder agreeing to personal terms with the Etihad side.
City have made a substantial contract offer for the 25-year-old, who has been a star player since returning to England’s top flight with the Villains, according to Football Insider.
– Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – A viewer’s guide to the Bundesliga, La Liga, MLS, the FA Cup, and more on ESPN+
While the England star is allegedly interested in working under Pep Guardiola, the article says that he would not push the transfer in order to prevent ruining his connection with the club he joined in 2001.
Grealish was reported to be close to signing a new contract with Aston Villa lately, but it now seems that Manchester City’s presence may force him to wait and see if a deal can be reached between the two clubs.
Last season, the attacker scored 12 goals in 13 starts from the left flank, while also contributing three assists while playing centrally.
Jack Grealish is closing closer on a transfer to Manchester City, something he has long wanted. Getty Images/Marvin Ibo Guengoer
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– After completing the acquisition of Georginio Wijnaldum, Paris Saint-Germain will allow Rafinha to depart. According to Calciomercato, the Ligue 1 club is ready to sell a number of players after a busy summer transfer window, and Serie A may be a viable option for the 28-year-old midfielder Rafinha. Last season, the Brazilian played 26 times for PSG in all competitions.
– Denis Zakaria is receiving attention from Juventus, who are interested in signing the defensive midfielder. According to Calciomercato, the player wants to leave Borussia Monchengladbach this season, and with just one year remaining on his contract, the Bundesliga club may be obliged to sell him in order to prevent him from becoming a free agent next summer. Last season, the Switzerland international appeared 25 times in the Bundesliga, helping Gladbach to a top-four finish.
– Gianluca Di Marzio is reporting that Bayer Leverkusen and AS Roma are both interested in landing Sardar Azmoun. The Iranian striker is currently at Zenit St. Petersburg and has been capturing the attention of clubs from across Europe after scoring 19 goals in 24 league appearances last season. The report says that while Jose Mourinho sees the 26-year-old as an important target this summer, the Roma manager may need to move quickly with Bayer Leverkusen already preparing a bid in the region of €18 million.
– After agreeing to terms with Galatasaray, Patrick van Aanholt is set to leave the Premier League for Turkey. That is according to Fabrizio Romano, who claims that the left-physical back’s with the club will take place next week. This summer, the 30-year-old became a free agent after a four-year stint at Crystal Palace.
– Goran Pandev is likely to be a professional for another year, as contract negotiations with Genoa have progressed in recent days. According to Fabrizio Romano, the Serie A team has finalized its offer for the North Macedonia attacker, which will keep him at the club until the summer of 2022. Despite the fact that Pandev will be 38 on Tuesday, it seems like he will be playing top-flight football this season.
– PSG sports director Leonardo wants Moise Kean to return to Parc des Princes this summer. According to Le 10 Sport, the French club has the Italian striker high on their priority list following a successful loan stint with Everton last season, during which he scored 13 goals. Juventus is said to be in a bidding war for the player’s services with the Ligue 1 club.
Aston Villa and City are set to do battle for England U21 international Jack Grealish, who recently turned 20. The Midlands giants have been linked with a move for the youngster for some time now, and reports in England suggest that the deal is just a few steps away.. Read more about jack grealish transfermarkt and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- man city transfer news
- man city news
- manchester city fc
- jack grealish transfermarkt
- jack grealish